Friday 26 July 2013

Chapter 3

I feel myself laying in an uncomfortable position with a pounding headache. What the hell happened last night?! "Urgh...." Very slowly i sit up holding my head. A red blanket is laid across me. Already i'm confused of where that came from. I rub my eyes a little. My heart instantly sinks when i realise that this isn't my house. Where am i?? Oh no... i'm going to be- Quickly i run into the kitchen where i throw up into the sink. Nervously i wipe my mouth with running water. Slowly i walk back to the living room. It's a very nice house... looks expensive though. The living room looks like it's never been used it's that clean! There's some certificates hanging on the wall. Without making a sound i creep over to them. Oh my god. 'This certificate is awarded to Gary Barlow for passing his first year at university.' I'm in Gary's house?! This isn't good... 

Quickly i gather my things and head for the front door. "Shit!" It's locked. I try the backdoor too, but that's also locked. Where the hell are his keys?! His trousers... they'll be in his trouser pocket... right? My heart races in my chest of the thought going into his bedroom whilst he's asleep, but it's the only way i can get out... Very slowly i creep upstairs. How does he keep the house looking so... wow? What i'd give to live here! There's only three doors... one of them containing Gary. I try the first one, but it's empty with one single bed in the middle of the room. Ok... this must be the spare room. Shuffling across the landing i try the next door it's much bigger. A double bed this time in the middle of the room with a pile of clothes on the floor, but again it's empty. This must be his room... maybe he went out? Without a seconds thought i go into the bedroom searching through the pile of clothes for the keys. This is impossible they could be anywhere! Especially because he's a tidy person i bet he has a certain place for them. 

My stomach makes a rumbling sound. Oh no not again. Unable to hold it in i run into the bathroom throwing up into the toilet. God this is awful. I rest my head against my arms beside the toilet moaning softly. "Erm... do you want some paracetamol?" A voice speaks behind me making me jump out my skin. 
"AAAH!" I scream jumping to my feet. It's Gary. He's dripping only wearing a towel around his waist. "I...I.." My words stick to my tongue. 
"Sorry i didn't want to wake you, so i went for a shower. Sorry for scaring you." He closes the glass shower door and walks to the mirror. So he was taking a shower... in the same room as me... whilst i was throwing up... I can't help but stare at his wet chest. His golden chest hair flattened to his skin. Wow. The man is naked only wearing a towel inches away from me. Even his hair looks sexy. Sort of bed head style damp from his shower allowing water droplets to drip down his cheeks. My breathing increases slightly whilst looking at him. 
"S...sorry... i.. i better... go." I stutter whilst making my way back to the bathroom door. 
"Don't you want to take a shower? I'll make us breakfast you've thrown up and it wouldn't be good you leaving on an empty stomach." He smiles softly. "I've got towels, hot water and a shop load of shower gels."

God this man is so sweet and caring. "T...Thank you." I pick up a towel from the rack. 
"I'll give you a shout when breakfast is ready." He walks out of the bathroom still only wearing his towel...nothing else. I instantly lock the door once he leaves learning against it trying to take everything in. Did we have....? Oh good god. I begin to take my clothes off before jumping in the shower switching on the hot water making me feel better once it touches my skin. 

Once my shower has ended i start to get dressed again slipping last nights dress back on. I best text Mark to let him know i'm ok. He's only a worrier. I pick my purse up from the bathroom floor pulling out my phone. Oh great... it's dead! Today isn't going well for me. I walk back to Gary's bedroom hoping to find a phone charger seeing as we both have the same phone surly he wouldn't mind me borrowing it whilst i'm getting dressed. The smell of bacon cooking downstairs makes me hungry already even though i've not long been sick.

Right... where will this charger be? Firstly i check the bedroom's plug sockets knowing men they leave everything plugged in wasting electricity. Hmm... not Gary. I check his bedside table. Again no charger. Maybe he keeps it inside the bedside drawer? .Slowly i open it looking inside for it. Instead of finding a phone charger and other things people keep in drawers i get a shock. My eyes widen woah. A blindfold, whip, handcuffs and leather gloves. This is a sex drawer?! "Looking for something?" A voice asks behind me causing me to freeze in my actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment