Tuesday 30 July 2013

Chapter 5

We stare into each others eyes a little. His warm breath tickles my bottom lip as he brushes his against it. Very gently our lips touch each others for a split second. Slowly pulling away he looks down a little unsure whether to kiss me again. Relaxing myself a little more i place a hand on the back of his head showing him it's what i want. Again he presses his lips against mine this time longer. Starting off slow then he kisses me  hungrily. A soft moan escapes my slightly parted lips. He smirks a little whilst kissing me his tongue demands entry to my parted lips. Without a seconds thought i allow him to snake his tongue in against mine exploring my mouth. This time he lets out a little moan quietly i giggle against his tongue. "Gaz..."
"Mmm...?" His eyes remain closed whilst his tongue continues to explore my mouth a hand is gripped to the top of my thigh. God this amazing... i wonder how far we'll take it.

I pull him closer to me his chest touching mine the kiss still carrying on whilst my hand gently strokes along his bare back. It's like we both have been wanting this since the day we first met. Gary almost lays me flat on the changing room floor his arm still supporting my back. I've even forgotten about the pain in my leg my mind is more concentrated on Gary. Slowly his hand travels further up my leg squeezing my thigh tightly his long fingers pressing against my skin his knuckles partly turning white. Squirming underneath his body whilst his lips leave mine and travel towards my ear lobe giving it a slight tug between his teeth. "Gaaz...." I moan again feeling his tongue slide from my ear lobe to my neck his fingers still pressing against my thigh. I can't take this teasing much longer my body needs him. "I....I....want...you..." It almost comes out as a whisper. Gary stops in his actions. Shit. No! I've pushed him to far. His face is blank, but his fingers remain tight on my thigh. "Gary...i'm...s..sorry... i...i got over excited..." I stutter feeling embarrassed. He moves his face back into my neck.
"Say...please..." His warm breath does wonders on my dampened neck from his tongue trails.
Slowly i turn my head to try and look at him. "Huh? What do you mean?"
Gary squeezes my thigh a little harder. "Say please Miss Matthews...."
"P...Please?"

The next thing i know is Gary scoops me up into his arms taking me somewhere in the changing room. I look up at him whilst wrapping my arms around his neck. Our lips touch again as we arrived in the shower part of the changing room. "Wait..." He moans whilst walking over to one of the showers switching on the water. It only takes a couple seconds until the room starts to get steamy making it harder to see. With a blink of an eye Gary disappears under the steam. "G...Gary?" Nervously i call. Where the hell has he gone? Unexpectedly i feel something claw at my shin bone causing me to jump a little. A hand slowly slides up my now wet legs gripping to my shorts and pulling them to my ankles. I wave my hand in front of me to move away the steam realizing that it was Gary only seeing the top of his head.

We make eye contact as his hands work their way up to my stomach softly stroking it with his wet hands. Forcefully he pushes me against the cold tiled wall plunging his lips onto mine. My breathing increases rapidly feeling him tug at the bottom of my vest. "Raise your arms." He demands. Doing as he says i raise my arms allowing him to remove it. Standing now only in my knickers and bra i feel his bare stomach touch mine along with something else. Something hard pressing against the bottom of my stomach. Could it be? No surly not... he's still got his boxers on...right?

His lips begin to suck against my wet neck. My hands stroke his back whilst my eyes try to look through the steam. That's when i notice he's naked. Completely naked with his erection pushed against my stomach. I can't take it much longer i need him... and now! Very slowly i move my hand towards his erection i want to tease him like he is with me, but as i go to wrap my hand around him he bats it away. "Oh?"
"No..." He shakes his head whilst he removes my bra throwing it to the left hand side of him. His hands begin to cup my breasts rubbing them in a circular motion allowing the water to drip down from  his lips and onto them. Very gently he places kisses around them and giving my right nipple a slight tug making me groan loudly. My fingers pull at his neck hair. "Wrap your legs around me..." He murmurs under the running water as he finally removes my knickers. I stare at him a little trying to absorb everything which is happening. "Now!" He digs his teeth into my neck causing me to half yelp half moan. The leg i hurt is still a little bit weak from falling, so i choose to wrap that one around him first.

Gently he moves himself against my entrance. Teasingly slightly before finally pushing himself deep inside of me. "Fuck! Gaz!" I dig my nails into his back as his lips find my neck again. He mutes his moans by sucking hard against my neck as he begins to pound fast inside of me. I feel like already i'm loosing control. This feeling is amazing! Gary lifts up my other leg wrapping it around his waist now both of my legs are tightly around him allowing more entrance. My back slides further up the cold tiles. His hands are wrapped under my bum keeping me up against the wall as much as possible as his hard thrusts drive me crazy. "I... Gaz..." I pant feeling him fill me completely. Already i feel myself about to let go.
"N...No. Not yet." Gary growls against my collar bone preventing me from letting go of my orgasm so soon. The deeper he pushes the harder it is to keep myself from letting go.

Gary begins to pant his thrusts begin to calm down. Feeling him grow harder inside of me causes him to let out a groan of pleasure. "Come..." He pants. "I need to feel you..." All of sudden he picks up speed again plunging in and out of me. Unable to hold back any longer i finally let go multiple times screaming out his name at the same time. "GAAARYYYYY!!!"
It isn't long until he finally reaches his limit filling me with his load which comes out in great spurts. "Fucking 'ell!" He grunts with a final hard thrust. His head falls against my shoulder. Neither of us move. His arms remain wrapped around me as we both just stand there with our eyes closed panting for our breath back allowing the shower to wash away our pleasurable moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment