Wednesday 9 October 2013

Chapter 22

"S...sorry... i just...-"
"Got a prezzie in there for me ay?" Gary walks crawling onto the bed. My heart begins to beat a little faster. I need to find out alone first just incase.
"S...sort of... but... you can't see it...it's not ready." Quickly i zip my bag up kicking it under the bed out of his reach.
"Hmmm... i guess i'm going to have to unwrap you then..." Forcefully he pushes his lips onto mine causing me to fall flat onto the bed feeling the pressure from his body increase pinning me down. "Lets play a game of... Captain Barlow...." Slowly he sits up resting on the bottom of my stomach. Feeling slightly out of breathe from the kiss i glance up at him through the darkness of the room.
"Huh? What's that?" Asking with a confused tone seeing the grin slide across his face. Him and his games god knows what you'll end up playing!
"Already you're doing it wrong." He tuts squeezing my thigh almost turning his knuckles white. "It's like Simon says... but Captain Barlow says... and if you don't say it... then you've got to face the punishment..."
Raising my eyebrows i look towards the tightness of his trousers around his crotch area. Will this game be fun for him... or me?
"Ok..." Softly i mumble. Gary raises his eyebrow looking at me placing his hand against his ear waiting for me to finish my sentence. "Ok..... Gary..." Biting my lip i try to hide my smile.
"Wrong!" Using his elbows he slides down the bed pulling my legs with him. "Are you going to play the game correctly or am i going to force it out of you?" He replies licking his lips pulling me further down the bed. Already without him making contact i can feel his wet tongue sliding against me, those soft lips turning my skin slightly red and feeling the rough stubble brush against my skin.
"Gary...." Is all i'm able to moan feeling his hands grip either side of my underwear tugging them down past my ankles.

"One last chance..?" He mumbles his hot breathe tickling my skin, already he's having a strong effect on me. My back arches into the pillows moaning his name a little. "G...Ga..." He plunges his tongue against me draining the words from my mouth. Instantly a hand grips a fist full of his hair as he begins to swirl his tongue around my sensitive spots.
"ooooh...." Loudly i moan gritting my teeth, his tongue not allowing me to get use to his rhythm.
"I'm.... the... captain... " Gary speaks during licks and bites teasingly tugging my skin as his hands grip to my backside. Jeeez. A mixture of emotions wash over me whilst receiving Gary's pleasure it all starts to build up inside of me. "G..G..Gaz..." I stutter wrapping my fingers around the strands of his short blond hair. Ignoring me he continues sucking harder and licking faster driving me insane. "GARY PLEASE!" My voice begs him as my body begins to shake.
"Say it..." His voice vibrates against my skin shooting through my entire body. Breathing incredibly fast my eyes shut tightly finally feeling my orgasm crash over me causing me to scream out his name.
"CAPTAIN BARLOW!" Feeling exhausted i sink into the duvet fighting for my breath back. That was good. That was really good.

Gary creeps up beside me planting his lips onto mine allowing me to taste myself on him. "All aboard...." He whispers against my ear nuzzling into my neck.
"W...what?" I pant tilting my head into his direction. Standing to his feet he bows his head taking a better look at me. His erection tightening his trousers almost splitting them demanding attention.
"The captain... says... all... aboard..." He bites his lip whilst running the back of his hand against his moist pink lips. Grinning to myself i sit up understanding his 'game'. Slowly he walks over to the bed, so we change positions. Adjusting himself into a comfortable position he lays on the bed laying on his back with his eyes partly open. Removing the rest of my clothes i crawl on top of him teasingly undoing the rest of his buttons on his shirt. Trailing my tongue around the small patch of blond chest hair dragging it to each of his nipples giving them a sharp bite. "Bitch..." Gary grunts raising me a little on his stomach whilst he arches his back. Flicking my tongue over his nipples i start to tease him even more, as my hand skillfully unzips his trousers allowing him to freely kick them from his legs. "Aaah..." He sighs happily once his erection springs through the side of his briefs. Using just a finger i pull down his briefs exposing his erection fully. My tongue travels down from his chest to his belly button sliding my tongue around it, then finally to the bottom of his stomach. "Oooh..." His hand locks against the back of my head as my tongue shows talent onto his hardened self. "That's it........yes..." Thrusting his hips slightly exploring my mouth showing how eager he is.

"F...fuck....me... Miss Matthews...." He breathless growl sounds in the back of his throat. Grinning like a Cheshire cat enjoying the state i'm turning him into my fingers stroke his stomach, as i begin to position himself against my entrance. Inch by inch he sinks deep inside of me until i sit rested on him.
"Ooooh... Captain..." Moaning louder i rest my head backwards whilst i begin to slowly ride him. Gary secures his hands onto my waist bucking his hips faster sinking deeper into me.
"Oh...fuck..." He stutters holding me tighter increasing his speed rapidly. Sweat builds on both of our foreheads which connects like glue once we press them together. "M...Miss...M...Matthews...." Trying the best he can holding it in Gary bites my lip harder almost fetching blood.
"Come...come for me...." I pant riding him faster resting my hands onto his shoulders helping me increase my pace on him.
"I....I...er...."
"Come for me.... captain.... come Captain Barlow... i want to feel you..." Loudly i groan in his ear. That's all he needs sending him completely off the edge filling me with his load. Another crash of multiple orgasms hit me. "Oooooohhh...." We both fall onto the bed cradling one another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sound of rain hitting against the window wakes me. Soft snores sound against my ear coming from Gary's parted lips. How long have we been asleep for? "Gaz?" I whisper gently nudging him. Nothing. He must be in a deep sleep after our passionate embrace a few moments ago. Sliding out of bed as quiet as possible i reach for my dressing robe from my night bag before tip toeing to the bathroom. Loosely i tie the robe around my naked body whilst searching in my bag. Feeling the hard box at the bottom it sends shivers through my body. I'm nervous. I haven't been this nervous before. My eyes scan the box several times obeying the instructions. It's now or never... Gary wont be asleep forever.

After doing the step by step it says i have to wait 1-2 minutes for the results. Sitting on the toilet seat i stare at the plastic stick which rests on the rim of the sink. How will Gary re act to this? I might not even be pregnant, but maybe i should of told him. Maybe we should of been more careful. Slowly i look at my watch. 3minutes have pasted. Taking a deep breath i take the pregnancy test in my palm. After 3 i think to myself. Grin and bare it. 1....2.... 3. I remove my thumb from the screen. 3weeks pregnant. I swallow hard as tears run to my eyes. It can't be. I'm pregnant?! I'm 3 weeks pregnant??!
"Chloe?" A tired voice from the other side of the door sounds gently knocking causing me to panic even more. What do i do?!



No comments:

Post a Comment