Friday 9 August 2013

chapter 10

My breathing increases. He has a sloped smirk on his face as he begins to undo the zip on his own trousers. Slowly he strokes a single finger from my jaw line down in between my breasts and to the top of my jeans. Biting harder to the whip which remains in my mouth feeling his finger touch my skin already drives me crazy he just has that effect on me. My hands stroke up his back feeling his skin under his shirt. Gary moves backwards. "Did i say you could touch me?" Raising his eyebrow at me as he tuts and reaches again into the drawer. A pair of black leather gloves and handcuffs appear into his hands. I gulp removing the whip from my mouth.
"Wh...What are they...for?"
Gary chuckles taking one of my wrists and lifting it above my head. "You really think i can punish you when your hands are free?" He snaps on one of the cuffs then clips it to the metal headboard. Repeating the same to my other wrist. I can now no longer control my hands.

For a few seconds he just sits there staring at me with half a smile on his face. Looking like a child in a sweet shop. Firstly he decides to removes my jeans slowly teasingly me planting kisses down my thighs to my ankle before tossing my jeans behind him. "Nice underwear..." He grins wrapping his finger around the lace as he starts to also remove them. Pulling at the silk lace causing them to come undone. Using his palm he gently starts to stroke my exposed skin. "Ooooh...." Feeling his stroke me instantly brings me pleasure as i feel him enter a finger inside of me. Sinking even deeper as i begin to squirm under his touch causing him to add another finger...and another. Arching my back even higher as he brings his tongue into action. "Oooh! I...I..." My breathing increases rapidly feeling a wash of emotions shower over me as he stops before i let go.

I pout a little at him as he licks his lips sliding his fingers from me. Those long thin fingers enough to make anyone scream from pleasure. "What kind of punishment would this be if i let you off lightly ay?" He grins at me whilst slipping on the pair of black leather gloves. Stroking my inner thighs feeling the leather make contact with me skin. Woah. Running his fingers against my sensitive area again. With his left hand he picks up the whip stroking it down my legs gently tapping it a little against them. "Now... you've been a naughty girl....what's my name?" Slowly he strokes my breasts with the whip.

This is my time to tease him. Give him back what he's been doing to me. If only i could get these cuffs off. "G...Gary..." I bite my lip trying to hide my giggle.
"Hmmm....Gary...? Didn't i say not to call me that in the bedroom..." He tuts a little before turning me onto my side.  What the hell is he doing? "What's my name?"
Repeating myself again. "Gary. Your name is Gary." I giggle a little until i feel the whip make contact with my skin. "OUCH!" My skin begins to burn slightly from the whip. God he must be loving this.

Gary kicks off his own trousers. Meaning he's now left in his boxers and shirt. His erection pressing against the thin fabric of his boxers. Any second i'm expecting them just to tear. Button by button he strips off his shirt allowing it to slide off his back. I lay flat onto my back again as he straddles my hips sitting almost on my stomach letting his legs sit either side of me. He unclasps my bra stroking my back with his leather gloves. I'm now completely naked underneath Gary. Playfully he strokes his covered bulge against my area as if he's having sex with me. "Mmmm..." A soft moan leaves his parted lips. He places a finger into my mouth. "Remove my gloves...." Mumbling softly he looks deep into my eyes. I look at his confused how does he expect me to remove them...? That's when it hits me. "Hurry!"
I bite his finger tip whilst he pulls back his hand, so the glove slips off and leaves hanging out of my mouth. Doing the same he places his other finger into my mouth. Once i remove both of his gloves he starts teasing my breasts. Leaving a wet trail from each of my nipples with his tongue. "Ooooh... G....." Moaning softly arching my back lifting him slightly.

Gary sucks one of my nipples into his mouth swirling his tongue around it before giving it a sharp bite. "Bastard!" I grunt closing my eyes.
"Dirty mouth...." He takes one of my wrists and undoes the cuff, also doing the same with my other. "On your knees." Still holding both of my wrists in his hands i still have no chance of getting away. He's way too strong. God i need to touch his body so badly. As soon as i get on my knees he pins my wrists to my back as he snaps the cuffs back on.

Kneeling behind me he presses his erection against my backside. Fuck he is so hard. Trailing the whip against my back and down to the backs of my legs. "Fucking hell...." Groaning even louder my body needs him! I see him toss his boxers over the headboard. Again Gary pulls the whip back hitting it forcefully against my bum. Repeating it multiple times. "Ooooooow!"
He laughs a little. "That's what dirty mouths get....." The cuffs finally get removed being placed back into the drawer. Thank God they've gone. "Touch me Miss Matthews...please..." Gary pleads as i lay back down. Begging me with his eyes.

My hands begin to stroke his chest then his back finishing with his face. His body has never felt better! Feeling his erection now push against my entrance as he positions himself onto me before slamming inside. "ARRGHH YES!" I wrap my arms tightly around the back of his neck as he starts thrusting deeply inside of me hitting all the right places.
"Say...Say it..." He growls against my neck.
Wrapping my legs around his waist as he continues to bring me pleasure pulling out then pounding back into me i let out a loud groan. Ohhhh....OHHH DR BARLOW!"
When i call him he instantly hardens. That really does turn him on! "I need you...to scream..." Increasing his rhythm inside of me. I can't keep it in any longer. Not after his tongue from earlier i've got to let go. "Y...Y...YESSS....DR BARLLOOOOOW!" I scream feeling my orgasm wash over me several times pulling him over with me letting him fill me with his load.
"Oh fucking hell... Miss Matthews..." Gary falls onto my chest whilst he remains inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment