Wednesday 7 August 2013

Chapter 9

It's been two days since i last saw Gary. Ever since i opened his letter i haven't stopped reading it. My heart really goes out to him having to grow up alone in a childhood like that ,and to have his heart trampled on by his first love then losing her forever. All i can think about is holding him in my arms telling him everything is going to be ok now.... and that's what i'm going to do. Quickly i grab my coat and mobile before dialing for a taxi.

Maybe i should drop Gary a text to say i'm coming at least he might not even be home. "Hiya Gary... it's Chloe i'm on my way to your house... are you home?" Within a few seconds my phone starts to vibrate. Wow that was quick. 1 new message- Gary. 'I don't think that would be a good idea. Maybe it was just a few days of fun we had. No need to come to see me.' My heart pounds in my chest is this him telling me he doesn't want to see me no more?? After that heart filled letter he hand wrote to me...? 'But your letter... are you telling me you didn't mean it?' Tears fill my eyes. We wasn't even dating and already it hurts. Softly i sigh maybe i shouldn't of come running back to Mark making Gary feel second best like that. It was never my intention to hurt him or make out as if i used him. My phone begins to vibrate again. 1 new message - Gary.  'You read it? You better come round then..' I breathe out a sigh of relief knowing that he wants me there makes me feel a little better, but still he could easily turn me away on his doorstep. 'See you in 10 minutes x' 

Once the taxi arrives i head to Gary's house. I need to get my mind clear before i see him otherwise i'll act like a complete idiot giving him more reason to reject me. The taxi pulls up outside Gary's house. It looks small on the outside, but on the inside it's like a mansion! "Mam? That'll £12.50 please." The driver smiles at me.
"Er...y..yeah." I hand over the money as i nervously get out from the taxi. The sun beams down almost blinding me. I stagger over to Gary's front door. Before doing anything else i take a deep breathe as i gently knock onto the door's glass.  Everything's silent for a minute or two. I decide to knock again this time a little louder. Within a few seconds a dark figure at the glass appears. "S...sorry.. one sec." Someone mumbles from behind the glass.

Once the door finally opens Gary stands at the door's entrance not giving me eye contact. "Gaz? Are you ok?" Nervously i touch his arm trying to look at his eyes.
"Yeah... hay fever's a bastard..." He smiles softly lifting his head. His eyes are red and puffy, but i don't think that's from hay fever...  "Come in."
"Gary.. are you sure you're ok?" I ask whilst walking inside. Gary closes the door standing with his back to me not turning around. Not wanting to look at me. "Gary? Do you want me to leave?"
"N...no...please..." He turns around biting his lip slightly as tears roll down his cheeks. "Please...don't leave...."
"Oh gosh Gary..." Instantly i wrap my arms tightly around him. Comforting him allowing his head to rest against my shoulder. He answers the hug tightly squeezing me wrapping his arms around my waist. We stand there for a few minutes just in one anothers company. Inhaling his scent resting my head against his chest as my hand strokes his back showing support.
"I'm... such a twat... sorry..." He shakes his head whilst wiping his eyes.
Gently i wipe away his tears stroking his hand which lays on his cheek. "You're far from a twat Gary... that was such a beautiful letter..."

A soft smile appears on his face. "I've never told anyone that story before... unless they know it themselves... took a lot of guts i guess.."
"It did take a lot of guts Gary... and i'm proud of you..." Standing on my tip toes a little i place a soft kiss onto his lips. I've been needing that. His kisses bring me comfort. Again Gary smiles answering my kiss wrapping his arms back around me.
"I've missed you.." Quietly he growls against my lips. My back begins to make contact with the wall behind me as the kiss continues.
"Missed you too.." I mumble allowing my fingers to run through his hair making it slightly messy. God he looks so fucking sexy with messy hair.

The kiss becomes even more passionate involving tongues and moans. "Should we take this somewhere else Miss Matthews...?" Gary grips my bottom lip in between his teeth. Before i get time to answer i already feel myself being walked upstairs. Teasingly i slap his bum as he walks me to the top. "Bitch." Gary moans pulling me into the bedroom.
Playfully i tut. "Dirty mouth..." Rubbing my lip against his as i take his hand in mine slowly bringing it to my mouth. I run his index finger along my lip before placing his finger tip in my mouth where i begin to suck it.
"Ohh..." Gary moans as i suck his finger tip more intense swirling my tongue around it. Something starts to reveal itself in his trousers. He must be getting uncomfortable. "Your..fault..." He grunts whilst pushing me onto the bed.

Softly he plants kisses onto my right arm moving up to my collar bone then to my ear lobe. Gently sucking and biting at it causing shivers to run down my spine. He's too good. Whilst he continues with the kisses working down to my neck he starts to undo my blouse button by button. Lots of teasing. "What...what about...your drawer...?" Cheekily i whisper against his ear biting my lip at him.
"What about it...?" He whispers back planting kisses onto my bra strap trailing down to my covered breasts. Feeling his lips on my bare skin gives me flutters in the pit on my stomach.
"Maybe you could...introduce me to them...?" My hands snake up the back of his shirt stroking his bare back.
Whilst he continues kissing my skin he uses his free arm to open the drawer beside us. Without looking he pulls something out. Something long and black. Stick like a few inches long. Is that what i think it is...? He slowly starts to stroke it in between my breasts. Still he leaves my bra on as he moves it up and down. It's a whip. "Now... Miss Matthews... are we going to be a good girl...?" A grin forms on his face.
"Y...Yeah...G-" Before i get to say his name his places the whip side ways in between my teeth. I give him a confused look as he shakes his head.
"Gary is my outside name.... in the bedroom... it's Dr Barlow...It turns me on...a lot..." The bulge in his trousers starts to become even harder almost tearing his trousers.


No comments:

Post a Comment