Thursday 15 August 2013

Chapter 12

My jaw drops slightly am i imaging this? Maybe he's joking? I shake my head a little. "I don't like asking more than once. Miss Matthews." He lifts his head fixing his eyes onto my body. It's almost like he's undressing me with his eyes. I would do the same to him, but with his bulge inches from my face it doesn't leave much to the imagination. "Are you coming or not??"
"Erm...y..yeah..i...erm...need to clean this up first." Trying to focus on the glass i begin to pick up the remaining pieces.
"Forget it. I need a shower." Gary rolls his eyes leaving the kitchen storming off upstairs. The bathroom door slams shut. Wow someones a little grumpy today. Well he has been suspended... and punched Mark i don't blame him for being annoyed.

Once i picked up all the glass from the floor i begin to wipe up the red wine using the kitchen roll. Running water sounds from upstairs. Maybe i should surprise him in the shower... join him. A cheeky grin appears on my face. He's always the one who does the teasing... now it's my turn. Very quietly i start to creep up his cream stairs. Gary coughs loudly almost knocking me back down the stairs. Shit he's not getting out is he? Finally i reach the top of the stairs peering through the crack in the bathroom door. It's hard to see through all the steam i can just make out his outlined figure through the glass shower door. Just as i'm about to push open the door a loud groan comes from the shower. "Oooh fuckk..." The groaning becomes louder.

Wait... is he? Oh god. Gently i push open the door crawling on my hands and knees as i start to undress myself in a corner of the bathroom. "Fucking hell..." Gary lays his head backwards against the glass. Slipping down my jeans as quiet as i can along with my knickers i throw them to the other side of the bathroom. Once i finally removed all my items of clothing it's time to have fun with Gary... or should i say tease him whilst i have the fun. Quietly i walk over to the shower door before sliding it open and getting inside. Gary's back is towards me. His eyes closed and his hand formed into a fist around his erection. "Come on..." Working his hand faster against himself bowing his head slightly. Cheekily i move my hand towards his erection wrapping my own hand around it.
"Need some help...?" I whisper against his ear biting my lip.
Gary almost jumps out of his skin. "AAH! CHLOE??"
"Yes Dr...?" Giving him a wink whilst my hand begins to move along his hardened length. He lays his head backwards against the tiles under the running water which drips from our naked bodies. "Oooh Dr Barlow... you need some relaxation..." Pressing my naked body even closer to his so there's no longer a gap between us. As soon as i call him 'Dr Barlow' he instantly becomes even harder.
"Stop...teasing..." He mumbles.
Softly i laugh. "I can't hear you... the water's too loud... Dr Barlow" Running my fingers along his full length.
"Fuck....sake... stop talking...!!"
Doing what he says i stop talking, but he's not going to get away that easily. If he wants me to stop talking i will. My way. Slowly i get onto my knees looking up at him. With a confused look on his face Gary opens his eyes to see what i'm doing. Already with the look on his face he knows exactly what i'm about to do as i lick my lips reaching again for his erection.

Dragging my tongue from his tip down his full length. "Arghh Miss...Matthews." Gary places his hand to the back of my head.
"Mmm uh?" Is my only reply as my mouth is now prevented from making any other sound. Bringing his length deep in my mouth allowing him to explore it.
"F...F..FUCK..." Gary stutters pushing the back of my head further onto his erection almost making it touch the back of my throat. He hardens even more causing him to get closer to his limit. "I...I..."
"Come for me babe..." I mumble against his tip swirling my tongue around it. Sending vibrations through his whole body.
A few more sucks and bites leaving Gary unable to hold back any longer spewing his load into my mouth."FUCKING HELL!"  He calls out whilst releasing.
"Feeling better now babe....?" Grinning like i Cheshire cat looking up at him who's panting against the wall with his eyes closed.


No comments:

Post a Comment