Sunday 4 August 2013

chapter 7

"Oh...is that true...Gary...?" Softly i bite my lip whilst looking at him. Those trousers look incredibly uncomfortable tightly covering his erection. Forcefully he removes his seat belt and turns his eyes over me to me. "That's Dr Barlow to you.." He growls pushing my seat backwards causing me to lay flat.
"AAH Gaz!" Partly i laugh as i fall backwards. He raises his eyebrow at me trying to keep a serious face placing his hands onto his hip. Fuck what is he trying to do?! His erection is almost touching my leg now through the fabric of his trousers. I feel like ripping them from him. "Ermm... Dr Barlow..."

"That's more like it Miss Matthews...good girl." Gently he strokes the bottom of my leg. Those long fingers brushing against my skin slowly getting higher until they reach the bottom of my dress. My breathing increases watching his fingers disappear under my dress. A faint smirk begins to appear at the corners of his mouth as his fingers gently stroke the thin fabric of my silk knickers. I lay my head backwards slowly closing my eyes as i now feel Gary's fingers begin to stroke beyond the fabric touching my skin. "This is just the start...." Slightly he licks his lips whilst feeling him push more pressure onto me.

Gary rests between my legs his stubbled cheek rubs against my inner thigh. All i can see is the top of his head his eyes full of pleasure already.  Finally he removes my knickers leaving them on the bottom of my right ankle. He's going to tease me as much as possible now isn't he?! Moving closer to me i feel his warm breath bounce against my entrance. "Mmmm..." Gently he strokes me with the palm of his hand. "Perfect..."

He looks up at me stroking his fingers along my bottom lip then the top. "Suck..." He mumbles his head remains between my legs.
"Huh?" I give a confused look lifting my head slightly to get a better look of him.
"Suck!" Gary demands pushing two fingers onto my tongue. Doing as he says i start to suck his fingers. Groans begin to leave his slightly parted lips as i curl my tongue around them and bite his finger tips. "Fuck..." He moans closing his eyes a little before pulling them from my mouth.

Gently he strokes his now wet fingers against my skin. "Gaz..." I hiss loudly. Softly he tuts moving them a little faster against my entrance.
"Did i say you could call me that...?" Sinking his fingers slowly inside causing me to grip to his hair. He knows exactly what effect he has on me already he's too good!
"D...Dr Barlow..." I stutter slightly feeling his fingers fill me deeper. My hand runs through his blonde strands tugging a little.
"Good girl..." A lop sided grin forms on his face as he begins to move his fingers in and out of me. Starting off slow then without warning he increases. Hitting all the right places.
"Aaaah! G...-" I moan loudly. Instantly he head shoots up like he was expecting me to say something. Why doesn't he want me to call him Gary? Does Dr Barlow turn him on...?

The speed of his fingers begin to slow down. Slowly i loosen the grip which i have to his hair. "You think it's over?" Gary laughs a little against my now wet skin. All of a sudden i feel him slide his tongue against my thigh sucking slightly turning my skin a little red. Snaking his tongue up to my entrance and doing the same. Sucking and licking.
"G....D...Dr BARLOW!" My hands begin to pull his hair again as his talented tongue drives me crazy. Pushing inside of me then sliding it up and around my entrance.

Pounding his fingers back inside me whilst the licking and sucking continues. I can't hold it back anymore. His eyes trail up to mine. "I...I..." Moaning even louder he knows what's going to happen, and before it does he stop in his actions. Sliding his fingers from me and wrapping them around his own tongue. "W...What???! You can't stop?!" Snapping my eyes open wide at him. This is torture if he's going to stop like that.
"Are you telling me what to do Miss Matthews... i don't like being told what to do...." Unzipping his own trousers he grins at me. A cheeky grin. Allowing his trousers to drop to his ankles. Now he just stands in a pair of black boxers inside containing his rock hard self.

Slowly he begins to spread my legs again whilst pulling down his boxers allowing himself to spring free. "Wow...." I murmur panting even faster than before. Our lips collide against one another's his erection pressing even harder into my thigh. God i need him. Now! He positions his throbbing self onto my slightly wet entrance during our passionate embrace. Sliding his tongue in and around my mouth before pushing himself deep into me. "Ohhhh yes!" My teeth pinch the tip of his tongue.

Slamming himself deeper into me already pushes me closer to my limit. "F...Fuck..." He grunts against my collar bone each thrust making him even harder. Feeling his hand grip to one of my breasts as he begins to increase his thrusts.
"D...Dr...B..Barlow...I..." My legs wrap tighter around his waist allowing him more access to sink deeper into me.
"Not...Not yet..." Gary pushes his tongue back into my mouth muting my moans. Our tongues crash against each other's like swords lots of moans lots of spit. Running my hand up his shirt stroking his bare back his panting becomes heavier.

It's not long until he feels it's time to let go of himself  as gets close to his own limit. "C...Come..." He mumbles around my tongue squeezing my breast even harder as he continues to fill me. "COME!"
Finally hearing those words i don't waste a second more as i let go of my orgasm multiple times screaming out his name. "G...G...DR BARLOOOOWW!!" My nails dig into his back through his shirt drawing blood.
A few thrusts later and i feel Gary shoot his warm liquid inside of me. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! MISS" He yells out before collapsing onto of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment