Friday 23 August 2013

Chapter 13

{2 weeks later}

"Gaz... i really don't feel like dressing up." I mumble pulling the duvet up to my shoulders whilst we both sit on the sofa looking for fancy dress costumes online.
Gary continues to scroll through pages of different types of costumes. "Don't be boring... it'll be a fun night out we haven't been out in weeks, and i'll be back at work soon, so i wont see you as much."
Softly i sigh. "Fine. You choose me one." I'm not the type to dress up i'd much rather go out alone with Gary.
"Mmmm.... you're letting me choose? That's rather dangerous Miss Matthews...." A smirky grin fills his face as he looks through the ladies section. Half of the costumes are short skirts and tops showing off too much cleavage. Bet he loves this it wouldn't surprise me if i see the laptop raise.
"Nothing too sexual Gaz... this is a party with others there.... i don't really fancy showing a room full of people myself half naked."
"I wouldn't mind seeing that." Softly he mumbles biting his finger as he continues to look. Something catches his eye causing him to grin widely. "Perfect."
"Let me see then." Turning my head to the direction of the laptop. Before i get chance to look he quickly pulls it out of my reach. "Gary come on. I want to see."
He clicks a few buttons. "Ordered."
"You ordered it before you let me see???"
Giggling cheekily whilst he closes the laptop as he walks out of the room. "You'll see in about an hour... we're going as a pair." He winks leaving the room to go upstairs. What the hell are these costumes??

Over an hour later the doorbell rings. Gary comes flying downstairs to receive the package from the postman. "Cheers mate." He closes the door and begins to walk upstairs.
"Eh hold up Barlow." Crossing my arms i look up at him standing half way up the stairs. "Show me."
He bites his lip a little turning round to look at me. "We've got an hour to get ready.... come on."
Doing as he says i follow him upstairs to the bedroom. He places the box on the bed whilst he slowly begins to unwrap the box. Watching his every move he couldn't go any slower if he tried. Once he removes the lid he pulls back the blue tissue paper revealing two outfits. My jaw drops slightly. Two school uniforms. One with a skirt and very short white blouse with a tie also high heels, and the other one has a cap, tie, shorts, glasses, shirt and blazer. "Well..." Slowly i lift out my outfit. "You had to choose the shortest skirt?"
"When i drop my pen.. and you pick it up for me...i get a good view...." Gary grins looking me up and down. "You best get ready...."
Did he have to say that? He's getting so much pleasure out of this already and i haven't even tried it on yet.

I look at myself in the mirror fully dressed in my costume. Wow! My breasts look so much bigger. If only it was for a private party with just me and Gary it would be a lot better... the things i could do with him. Playing naughty students. My mind drifts off for a moment thinking of a steamy moment about the pair of us until i hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Chloe. Come on we've got to go."
"Y...Yeah...coming." Adjusting myself before i walk out. "Woah......." Gary looks amazing. How sexy does he look dressed as a geeky student?! And those glasses......he could easily make any woman scream out his name just by looking at him. His eyes focus on my chest area. "Gaz?" No reply. He continues to stare as his teeth cling onto his bottom lip. "Gary? Are we going?" I wave my hand in front of his face a little bringing him back to reality.
"Huh? Oh yeah... let's."

We arrive at the party after a 20minute drive. The room is full of colourful costumes from Doctors and Nurse couples to PlayBoy bunnies and Hugh Hefner look a like style costumes. They look great. Gary wraps his arm around my waist. My blouse is almost like a belly top it's that short. "I'll get us a drink." As he walks away i can't help but stare at his backside. Those tight shorts showing it off even more... just asking for a hard slap. No Chloe stop. You can't think of these thoughts. Not whilst he's dressed like that...it's deadly almost. Gary walks back holding two glasses with a sort of purple liquid in. Quickly i take the glass from him taking a big gulp of it hoping it'll cool me down a little. Jeeez a sharp strong liquid fills my stomach. "Are you drinking to get me drunk Mr Barlow??!"
"Now... that would be telling..." He winks a little whilst walking over to an empty table.

A few glasses later almost everyone becomes drunk. Causing mad dancing and the volume on the music to increase. We can now barely hear one another talk...well the sense we manage to try and talk which the alcohol is preventing us to do. "I'm just popping to the toilet." I slur a little. Trying to make my way to the bathroom. Hardly able to walk as i stumble into a cubicle locking it behind me. Once i finished i wash my hands and try to neaten myself up in the mirror. Maybe we should go home and have our own fun. After all i am in a naughty mood tonight... and it's all his fault. I open the door again before making my way back to our table. "Gaz?" Glancing over to our now empty table. Where's he got to? "Gary?" I call over the blasting music enough to burst your ear drums. Well this is pretty pointless. He wouldn't of gone home right? Slowly i begin to walk towards the exit of the club until i feel a tight grip grab my arm pulling me into somewhere dark. It's so dark it's like i'm asleep. Have i blacked out?! "HELP!" Shouting at the top of my lungs. This is impossible. No one can hear me.
A hand covers my mouth. Lips make contact with my ear. "Ssshh..." A voice whispers. Is it Gary? I smell his scent as i move my head further to the dark figure standing in front of me. "The teacher's gone... we're in detention... let's have some fun.... before she get's back..." He grins against my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment