Sunday 8 September 2013

Chapter 16

{Gary's suspension has ended which means it's time for him to get stuck back into his work. Along side Chloe his work is his second love. Gary's sat in his office at home doing a bit of paperwork before going in for his night shift.}

"Gaz? Do you really have to go tonight?" I pout placing a mug of coffee beside him on his desk. Gary's head is buried in a pile of paperwork.
"Yeah. You know i do baby. I'll be back by morning." Gently he smiles stuffing some of the paper into his brief case carelessly. There's at least another 2 hours until he has to leave. Surly we can have a bit of fun before he goes...right? Gary sits in his swivel chair his legs slightly open behind the desk. Wearing his white work shirt with his black tie hanging off the desk. Not forgetting those tight black trousers which i have to stop myself from tearing off him. His lips wrap around the rim of his mug as he slowly starts to sip the hot liquid followed by his tongue which slides along his lips.

"Something wrong?" Raising his eyebrow as he stares at me. He knows exactly what that eyebrow does to me that's why he does it. The man is irresistible. My teeth grip my bottom lip as i rub my chin a little looking at him. Acting like a school girl who's about to get a good telling off. "I know that look... i know that look too well..." Gary clears his throat whilst resting his elbows on the desk getting a better look at me. Those huge hands placed against his cheeks and his long fingers stroking his stubble.
"Do you now.... Dr....?"
"Indeed.... and you know exactly what that does to me.... are you hinting at something?" Cheekily he smiles. Seeing the skin sneaking through his undone buttons. It's all too much.
"Maybe i have... a surprise for you... in the bedroom..." Slowly backing towards the hallway gripping to the barrister. Luring him over to me using my finger. Almost like he's floating he follows the direction of where my finger's moving. Quickly before he grabs hold of my wrist i run upstairs giggling.
"Chloe! Chloe get back here!" Gary growls chasing after me undoing his shirt on the way. Once i reach the bedroom sneakily i hide behind the door waiting for him to arrive. "Chloe Matthews!" Gary calls opening the bedroom door to be greeted by darkness. "Playing games with me ay...? You know i don't like to be teased... do you really want to be punished...?" He creeps around the room looking for me. As quiet as possible i reach into the drawer pulling out a pair of handcuffs. Making a slight rattling noise from the cuffs Gary's head shots into my direction. "Is that you Miss..." He grins trying to look for me. Skillfully i creep behind him.
"Boo...." I whisper in his ear pulling his arms around his back cuffing him.
"AH CHLOE!" Gary flinches as i snap on the cold metal cuffs. "You're so gonna pay for this!"
"We'll see about that....Dr Barlow..." I push him onto the bed as i switch on the bedroom light allowing me to see him better. Struggling on the bed he tries to get the cuffs off. "This is payback." I try and hold my laughter back looking at Gary furrowing his brows at me. Slowly i make my way over to the bed. "Wanna see what i'm wearing underneath these clothes...? I went shopping... just for you..."
"Did you plan this....all...along?" Slightly Gary starts to pant biting his lip looking at me from head to toe.
Giving him a slight shrug i grin pleased with myself for turning Gary into the state he's going. "A girl always get her way..." I start to remove my blouse unbuttoning slowly teasing as much as possible.
"They only do if they have a pair of cuffs on them!" He doesn't take his eyes off me. They fix onto my black lacy bra with small violet bows on.
"Like? I've got underwear to match..."

Allowing my jeans drop to my ankles once undoing the belt which i place in between my palms about to teach Gary a lesson. Kicking off my jeans from my ankles revealing my outfit for this evening. Matching bra and knickers also a pair of stockings. Knowing they're a turn on for him. They had to be a must. "Well?" I ask slapping my belt against my palm moving closer to the bed. Gary's eyes widen from the slaps. "Oh Dr Barlow... it's rude to ignore me..." I straddle his hips bringing my lips closer to his. Forcefully i push my lips ontop of his. Passionately kissing him.
"Mmmm..." Gary moans bucking his hips a little. Already i feel something hard pressing through the tight fabric of his trousers almost calling me to release it. Whilst continuing with the kiss i place my hands onto his belt sliding down his trousers to his shins. "Fuck...." His breathing increases as his erection hardens even more.
"Looks like someones awake..." Bringing the kiss downwards past his chest and torso to the hem of his briefs.
"Stop...Stop teasing!" Gary groans loudly pushing the back of his head deep into the pillows, as i bite the top of his briefs pulling them down to reveal his hard length which instantly shoots up to the direction of my face.
"Mmm..." Licking my lips looking at his throbbing self. "Would you look at that...someones pleased to see me.." Very gently i bring my lips close to his erection placing soft kissing along his full length.
"Oh shit..."
"Like that baby?" Cheekily replacing my lips with my mouth as i decide to wrap my lips around his rock hard self.
"OH GOD!" Gary aches his back pushing himself deeper into my mouth. My lips tighten around him moving at a steady pace along him. "God faster... please..." Almost begging i do as Gary says increasing the speed of my mouth bringing him closer to the back of my throat as he hardens inside my mouth. "Fuc...fucking....h...hell...i..." Gary squeezes the duvet causing his knuckles to turn white feeling his orgasm approach him. Abruptly i pull away from his skin allowing the cold air to make contact with his wet skin he frowns at me. "Why the fuck did you stop??!" He snaps loudly.

Pulling the lace this time on my knickers causing them to drop to my ankles i straddle his hips again. This time positioning his his hard length against my entrance. Slowly i sit on his member allowing him to sink deep inside of me whilst we both let out hungry moans. "Ooooh Dr...." Straight away i start to ride him. Fast.
"Y...You...feel...so...g...good..." Gary grunts loudly trying to reach for the handcuff key on the bedside drawer. His hands demand contact with my skin. Continuing to ride him i reach for the key myself unlocking one of his cuffs. Instantly his hands grip to my breasts pulling at the lace getting better access to my now bare breasts. "That's... it...oh yess..." He kneads my breasts against his palms bucking up his hips.

"Oh...D...Dr...I...." Clenching around him whilst stroking his chest i feel myself get close. Increasing the speed of his hips he pushes them even higher getting even deeper inside of me hitting in all of the right places. "OOOHHH DR BARLOW!!" It all gets too much causing me to scream out his name. Feeling me release onto him causes Gary to also let go after. Thrusting his hips faster and faster whilst squeezing my breasts he calls out my name. "FUCK! MISS MATTHEWS!" Gary collapses into the pillows. Both of us lay completely naked. His heart pounds against his chest which my ear rests against whilst i try and get my breathing pattern back.

Stroking through my hair with his fingers Gary glances at his watch. "Oh shit! I've gotta get ready!" He stumbles to his feet grabbing his clothes in his hands. The cuff which still remains on his wrist catches the metal bed frame. "Where's the key?"
"I thought you had it?" Wrapping the duvet around my naked body i sit up looking at him throwing on his clothes.
"No? You undid one? Come on Chloe enough games i've only got half an hour to get ready and get there." Gary neatens up his hair and quickly sorts out his tie.
"Honestly Gary... i don't know where it is...."


No comments:

Post a Comment