Saturday 21 September 2013

Chapter 19

Gary drums his fingers against my knickers causing shivers to shoot up my spine from his touch. He's irresistible. Skillfully whilst lifting me higher against the cubicle wall he slides down my knickers allowing them to swing from my left ankle as i tightly wrap my legs around his waist. I want him. God i want him. Biting my lip a little i stare at him in his tight white t- shirt. Those muscular arms , that golden chest hair shining through his paper thin t-shirt highlighting his pecks, and not forgetting that incredible torso. Sneakily moving my hands under the back of his t shirt whipping it up and over his head making his blond hair become a little messy. How hot does he look? That shirtless muscly body standing in front of me just waiting for a hard fuck.

Cheekily Gary places a finger into his own mouth sucking it leaving his eyes full of lust. Focusing his eyes onto mine as very slowly he presses his wet finger against my entrance. His fingers have a strong effect on me wrapping my legs even tighter around his waist as i feel him sink his finger inside of me. Pushing it deeper exploring me before adding another...then another. "Ohhh....Ga-" Preventing me from moaning Gary bites onto my tongue.
"Shhhh...." He flicks his tongue against mine increasing the speed of his fingers which start to pound inside of me. Trying to control my breathing along with my moans i bite against his neck muting myself. "Aaah...." Gary groans feeling even more turned on. I'm pretty sure i fetched blood but he didn't care. Sending me even more over the edge he brings his thumb into action, as he starts to swirl it around my sensitive area at the same speed of his fingers.
"O...Oh...G...Gaz..." My legs begin to tremble from the pleasure i'm receiving from him. Once the words leave my shaking lips Gary slowly slides out his fingers as he quickly undoes the belt on his jeans. Tugging his briefs down at the same time releasing his throbbing self digging against me.
"God i need to feel you Chloe... i need to fill you... you've done this to me..." Loudly he growls pushing more of his weight onto me, so my back is completely flat against the wall. Feeling the warmth of his erection begin to travel up my skirt causing me to swing my arms back around the back of his neck bringing his lips closer to mine again, as he positions himself against me.

Hungrily i kiss his lips taking grips with his bottom lip in between my teeth, as he slowly lowers me onto his harden self. "Aaahh...." Gary releases a sigh of relief allowing me to sit there for a minute or two. Our lips collide again kissing passionately as he starts to buck his hips up pushing me higher up the door. Instantly my hands grab fist fulls of Gary's fluffy blond hair tugging and pulling whilst the speed of his hips increase. Hitting harder against me sweat begins to form on his forehead.
"O...h...yes Gary.....please...faster"
Gary shakes his head a little smirking slightly. "Don't get telling me what to do Miss..." Rapidly he increases the speed of his hips hitting harder into me. Scratching my finger nails deep onto his back drawing a little cry from his lips trying to get use to his fast rhythm
"G....G...Gary!" Warning him with my eyes about my orgasm approaching panting even faster. Picking up the pace going as fast as he can, until it soon gets all too much for us. "GAARRRYYY!" Screaming out his name hearing the loud bumps from Gary as he pushes me against the wall. Clenching around him as i let go of myself.
"Oh fuck....yes...Chloe....oh god yes...." It isn't long after me Gary releases his load into me. His sweating forehead falls against my breasts feeling his warm breath slightly tickle them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quickly we stumble around getting dressed in the tiny cubicle. "Do you think anyone heard?" I ask whilst zipping my skirt back up.
Gary calmly gets dressed. "Nah... probably just the whole plane... no biggie." He laughs loudly.
"Gaz! It's not funny!" Trying to hide my smile i playfully tap his arm bending down for my bra. All of a sudden the sharp pain happens in my stomach again. "Ow..." Hissing under my breath as i hold my ribs.
"Chloe? Are you ok?" Gary places his hand onto my back looking concerned.
Taking a few deep breathes calming the pain again i look up a little. "Y...Yeah... just a stitch." I continue getting dressed when the pain eases a little. Not taking his eyes off me Gary watches me getting dressed like a guard dog. "Babe honest. I'm fine it was just a stitch." Sweetly i smile at him sorting out my messy hair.
"Hmmm... good... just take it easy...yeah?"
Replying with a nod i place a soft kiss on his flushed cheek. "I will babe."
"Ladies and Gentlemen if you would please take your seats and fasten your seat belts we'll be ready to land in exactly 13 minutes." Gary takes my hand and gently kisses the top.
"We better do as we're told babe... it's holiday time.... just you and me... mmm...heaven." He grins as we sneak out of the cubicle holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment